Developed with Details in Mind
UDA Construction Personnel Management is a powerful set of tools you can use right now to organize your personnel files and keep your employees informed of company goals and guidelines, as well as construction safety procedures. Complete list of Documents & Forms
Featuring a complete library of Human Resource Tools such as Construction Employment Manuals, Safety Manuals, Operations Forms, and Human Resource Guidelines, UDA Construction Personnel Management helps you create strong and successful Human Resource standards for your construction company.
Step 1. Purchase and Download Immediately
Get started today by downloading ConstructionDocs immediately.
Step 2. Open in Microsoft Word
Open in Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor. No new programs to learn.
Step 3. Customize and Save your Documents
Customize your document (names, addresses, contract amounts), save and print.
Sample Personnel Management
- Preview a Complete list of Components
- Construction Employment Manuals
- Summary Employment Manuals - (designed for subcontractors and other onsite personnel)
- Employment Manual Forms
- Harrassment/Diversity Info
- Construction Safety Manuals
- Summary Safety Manuals
- Safety Forms
- Construction Operations
- Human Resource Forms
- Employment Agreements
- Employee Evaluation Forms
- Personnel File Forms
- Interview Letters
Download Sample Employee Handbook
Requires Acrobat Reader
UDA Sample Employee Handbook - PDF
(PDF: 160 KB / 4 pages)
UDA Jobsite Safety Inspection Forms help you complete a thorough safety inspection of your jobsite, helping you steer clear of possible safety hazards that may be present on your jobsite which may harm you, your employees, or others. Workplace accidents and injuries can lead to costly lawsuits, delays in your project, and financial liability.
With UDA Personnel Management, you can:
- Create comprehensive Construction Employee Manuals.
- Establish safety guidelines, inspections, standards, and Construction Safety Manuals for proper jobsite safety.
- Harness a complete library of Human Resource forms, documents, checklists, and procedures.
- Define company guidelines for perfomance, employment reviews, interview standards, and vacation/sick leave.
- Start with industry-standard templates for Personnel Management and customize to fit your company needs.
- Preview, edit, and customize documents directly in Microsoft Word or other word processors.
- Create templates to reuse document sets for each project type.
- Jobsite Safety Inspection Forms provide guidelines for establishing and ensuring safer working conditions on your projects.
- Construction Safety Manuals allow you to communicate safe working standards to all of your employees, subcontractors, and other jobsite personnel.
Fully Editable Documents without Reuse License Fees
UDA ConstructionDocs are fully editable word processing documents that can
easily be customized to meet your specific project needs or client concerns. Additionally, by not limiting the number of times a UDA ConstructionDoc
or Form can be used or printed, these documents can grow and change with your business for years to come, providing the essential components neccessary
for successful project management.
Additional Specialty Products available from UDA:
Individual Bundles and Construction Contract Packages
UDA now offers 34 popular Contract Bundles as well as a complete Contract Templates package of 135 construction contracts and forms. Available for purchase and immediate download, these files can be fully customized using any word processor such as Microsoft Word, Works, or WordPerfect. Contract Bundles range from $9.95 - $23.95, and the complete Contract Templates package is available for only $79.99.
Making Integration Work for You
Implement UDA ConstructionDocs™ as a part of the complete ConstructionSuite system, and take control of project management with advanced construction Estimating software, critical-path Scheduling, dynamic QuickBooks Integration, and a comprehensive library of professional Contracts and Forms.
Not all products include every feature described above. Refer to the Compare Versions web page to view a comprehensive list of features included in each product. Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and QuickBooks are not included with Contract Contract Templates or ConstructionSuite. ConstructionSuite and ConstructionNet are trademarks of UDA Technologies, Inc. RS Means, RSMeans, and MeansData™ Costbooks are trademarks of Reed Construction Data.