Download and Get Started Today - No New Programs to Learn.
Designed as a companion product for
Office, UDA Construction Contracts, Forms and Specifications are
provided as word processing files that can easily be customized
to meet your specific needs. Construction Professionals can further customize
forms and contracts by adding a logo and other artwork, specific information (names, addresses,
contracts amounts, etc..) and print. Windows and Macintosh. Preview a Complete list of Contracts & Forms
With California Contract Templates, you have quick access to specialized contract templates, forms, waivers, and notices written to include many of the CSLB's general guidelines. Updated to reflect many of the recent changes in California, UDA construction contracts include clauses, contracts, and forms for General Contractors, Home Builders, and Home Improvement Professionals.
Requirements for California
UDA California Contract Templates includes over 100 specialized contracts and forms, including
California home improvement contracts, forms, waivers and notices written to include many of California's guidelines, plus General Liability Insurance disclosure (SB2029) requirements which are currently being implemented throughout the CSLB guidelines.
Contracts - The Foundation of a Successful Project
the knowledge of expert construction professionals, UDA Contract Templates include a complete library of construction contracts for builders, owners and contractors. Designed for residential and light commercial construction, and endorsed
by the industry, these documents include labor, materials,
permits, insurance, clean-up, payment schedules, and more.
Step 1. Purchase and Download Immediately
Get started today by downloading Construction Contract Templates immediately.
Step 2. Open in Microsoft Word
Open in Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor. No new programs to learn.
Step 3. Customize and Save your Documents
Customize your document (names, addresses, contract amounts), save and print.
Sample Construction Contract
Available Construction Contracts and Forms
- Preview a Complete list of Contracts & Forms
- California Contracts & Forms (Designed for many California CSLB Requirements)
- New Construction, Cost-Plus Percentage, Cost-Plus Fee, and Sales Contracts
- Remodeling & Renovation Contracts
- Over 50 Specialized Sub-Contractor Contracts with Detailed Scope of Work
- Project Allowances, Interior & Exterior Finish Schedules
- Change Orders for Fixed and Cost-Plus Projects
- Purchase Orders, Construction Draw Schedules, Draw Request Forms
- Lien Waivers, Punch Lists, Builder Warranties, Right of Rescission
- Conditional & Unconditional Waivers upon Payment, Stop Notices
- Real Estate Contracts, FHA, VA & FMHA Forms
- Financial Forms and Spreadsheets
- Planning Guide
- Design Services Contracts (Included in Architectural and Pro California versions)
- Design-Build Contracts (Included in Design-Build and Pro California versions)
- Construction Management Contracts (Included in CM and Pro California versions)
With UDA Construction Contracts, you can:
- Leverage a comprehensive library of contracts and forms to limit your liability.
- Customize contracts and forms to fit your project needs.
- Communicate project standards and expectations to clients and subs with professionally-authored legal documents.
- Ease disputes and lessen legal expenses with Industry-standard arbitration clauses.
Additional Products that include UDA Contract Templates:
- New Toxic Mold Disclosures and Liability Clauses
- UDA Contracts feature new toxic mold disclosures and liability clauses throughout the full range of contracts and subcontracts. Per Industry guidelines these clauses and forms provide a critical framework for limiting the responsibility and liability of dealing with potential toxic mold issues in residential or light commercial projects.
Fully Editable Contracts without Reuse License Fees
UDA Contracts are fully editable word processing documents that can
easily be customized to meet your specific project needs or client concerns. Additionally, by not limiting the number of times a UDA Contract
or Form can be used or printed, these forms can grow and change with your business for years to come, providing the essential components neccessary
for successful project management.
Individual Bundles and Construction Contract Packages
UDA now offers 34 popular Contract Bundles as well as a complete Contract Templates package of 135 construction contracts and forms. Available for purchase and immediate download, these files can be fully customized using any word processor such as Microsoft Word, Works, or WordPerfect. Contract Bundles range from $9.95 - $23.95, and the complete Contract Templates package is available for only $79.99.
These contracts, forms, specifications, declarations, covenants, bylaws, etc. are not meant to be, nor do they constitute legal or business advice. None of these contracts should be used without appropriate customization and advice from properly licensed legal counsel familiar with the law that may apply to your circumstances. UDA takes no responsibility for the applicability of these materials for the particular transaction you will be undertaking. UDA will not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages or lost profits, arising in tort, negligence, contract or otherwise, in connection with the use in any manner of the contents of these materials.
Implement UDA Contracts as a part of the complete ConstructionSuite system, and take control of project management with advanced construction Estimating software, critical-path Scheduling, dynamic QuickBooks Integration, and a comprehensive library of detailed Specifications.
Not all products include every feature described above. Refer to the Compare Versions web page to view a comprehensive list of features included in each product. Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and QuickBooks are not included with Contract Contract Templates or ConstructionSuite. ConstructionSuite and ConstructionNet are trademarks of UDA Technologies, Inc. RS Means, RSMeans, and MeansData™ Costbooks are trademarks of Reed Construction Data.