Search List of Career Opportunities
Job Title: Software Engineer Level II
Job Category: Product Development
Division: Construction Software
Class: Full-time, Permanent
UDA Technologies is seeking individuals for team and project leader positions in Software Engineering and Technology positions in the Auburn office. Selected individuals will work as a team with software development, presales engineering, and marketing staff to develop and advance a suite of integrated project management software applications.
Candidates must have a software engineering, computer science, or related degree and 2-5 years of commercial software development experience. Ideal candidates will have a mature and outgoing personality, excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus working knowledge in database development, Visual Studio.NET, VBA, T-SQL or Microsoft SQL Server 2000, GUI development, configuration management, network protocols, and XML (preferred but not required). These are full-time, long-term positions.
Benefits include excellent salary, 401K, profit-sharing, BlueCross BlueShield health and dental coverage, vacation, holidays and sick leave, discounted health club membership, opportunities for career advancement, and friendly office environment.
- Act as a team lead to accomplish development initiatives
- Develop, document, and maintain product application source code
- Review and debug product application source code to maintain quality control standards
- Ability to development and/or manage a version controlled environment - Microsoft SourceSafe
- Develop new components for growing software suite
- Provide advanced application support
- Evaluate customer needs and provide feedback for new product features
- Analyze and improve software development plan and procedures
- Participate in analyzing and planning new opportunities and markets for software
- Minimum of 2-5 years of commercial software development experience
- B.S. in software engineering, computer science, or related degree
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio.NET, VBA, T-SQL or Microsoft SQL Server 2000, GUI development, configuration management, network protocols, and XML (preferred but not required)
- MCAD/MCP or MCSD preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of software development cycles
- Ability to plan for and meet development deadlines
- Must be self-motivated, willing to learn and adapt to new situations, and focused on customer needs
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
About UDA Technologies
UDA Technologies is a leading provider of construction productivity software for construction professionals in the U.S., Canada, and over 60 countries worldwide. Designed for small to medium businesses, UDA project management and construction estimating software manages over 32 billion dollars of construction annually. UDA Technologies was one of the first companies to capitalize on opportunities for small to medium construction businesses and has sustained industry-leading double digit annual revenue growth. Identified as a key partner in construction software technology, UDA Technologies is a Microsoft Developer and a Premier Intuit QuickBooks developer.
UDA Human Resources
UDA Technologies, Inc.
2272 Moores Mill Road, Suite 201
Auburn, Alabama 36830