Search Complete List of Job Opportunities
Job Title: Software Engineer Level I
Job Category: Product Development
Division: Construction Software
Class: Full-time, Permanent
UDA Technologies is seeking individuals for Software Engineering and Technology positions in the Auburn office. Selected individuals will work as a team with software development, presales engineering, and marketing staff to develop and advance a suite of integrated project management software applications.
Ideal candidates will have a software engineering, computer science, or related degree, have a mature and outgoing personality, excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus working knowledge in database development, Visual Studio.NET, VBA, T-SQL or Microsoft SQL Server 2000, GUI development, configuration management, network protocols, and XML (preferred but not required). These are full-time, long-term positions. Positions are highly competitive and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Applications for full-time positions are accepted as early as one year before graduation.
Benefits include excellent salary, 401K, profit-sharing, BlueCross BlueShield health and dental coverage, vacation, holidays and sick leave, discounted health club membership, opportunities for career advancement, and friendly office environment.
- Develop, document, and maintain product application source code
- Review and debug product application source code to maintain quality control standards
- Develop new components for growing software suite
- Provide advanced application support
- Evaluate customer needs and provide feedback for new product features
- Analyze and improve software development plan and procedures
- Participate in analyzing and planning new opportunities and markets for software
- B.S. in software engineering, computer science, or related degree
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio.NET, VBA, T-SQL or Microsoft SQL Server 2000, GUI development, configuration management, network protocols, and XML (preferred but not required)
- MCAD/MCP or MCSD preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of software development cycles
- Ability to plan for and meet development deadlines
- Must be self-motivated, willing to learn and adapt to new situations, and focused on customer needs
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About UDA Technologies
UDA Technologies is a leading provider of software applications and services for construction professionals in the United States, Canada, and over 60 countries across the globe. Designed for small- to medium-sized businesses, UDA ConstructionOffice project management and construction estimating software manages over 32 billion dollars of construction annually. UDA Technologies was one of the first companies to capitalize on e-commerce opportunities for vertical markets and has sustained annual revenue growth of at least 45%. Identified as a key partner in construction software technology, UDA Technologies is a certified Microsoft Developer and a Premier Intuit QuickBooks developer.
|UDA Human Resources Contact Information
UDA Human Resources
UDA Technologies, Inc.
2272 Moores Mill Road, Suite 201
Auburn, Alabama 36830