Search Complete List of Job Opportunities
Job Title: Shipping Coordinator/Operations Associate
Job Category: Customer Service and Operations
Division: Software and Technology Services
Class: Full-time, Permanent
UDA Technologies is seeking a full-time Shipping Coordinator/Operations Associate in the Auburn office. The successful applicant will be involved in a variety of operations that include handling logistics and shipping operations, assisting quality control, answering inbound calls, maintaining client contacts, and managing client database and documentation.
Associates in the Operations division are involved in multiple aspects of the company from customer service to placing the product in the customer's hands. The position of Shipping Coordinator/Operations Associate requires the ability to support a challenging product line, work on an aggressive timeline, and manage a wide array of operational processes.
Superior candidates will be flexible and able to face challenges as they occur and have excellent communication skills, self-motivation, a mature and outgoing personality, and proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or QuickBooks. Ideal candidates will have strong attention to detail, superior multi-tasking and organizational skills, and a positive attitude.
Benefits include excellent salary, 401K, profit-sharing, BlueCross BlueShield health and dental coverage, vacation, holidays and sick leave, discounted health club membership, opportunities for career advancement, and friendly office environment.
- Master products and services offered by UDA Technologies
- Ship packages daily and manage various client correspondence
- Maintain a well-organized and accessible filing system (both electronic and paper)
- Pursue, manage, and complete a variety of projects based on skill set and interest
- Answer and direct inbound calls and emails
- Continually use feedback to improve customer service and client satisfaction
- Participate in analyzing and planning improvements, opportunities, and markets
- Bachelor's Degree
- Superior Customer Service skills for a variety of product and project types
- Strong orientation to detail, multitasking, and data management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in software and computer technology a plus
- Must be self-motivated, willing to learn and adapt to new situations, and focused on customer needs
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
About UDA Technologies
UDA Technologies is a leading provider of software applications and services for construction professionals in the United States, Canada, and over 60 countries across the globe. Designed for small- to medium-sized businesses, UDA ConstructionOffice project management and construction estimating software manages over 32 billion dollars of construction annually. UDA Technologies was one of the first companies to capitalize on e-commerce opportunities for vertical markets and has sustained annual revenue growth of at least 45%. Identified as a key partner in construction software technology, UDA Technologies is a certified Microsoft Developer and a Premier Intuit QuickBooks developer.
|UDA Human Resources Contact Information
UDA Human Resources
UDA Technologies, Inc.
2272 Moores Mill Road, Suite 201
Auburn, Alabama 36830