Search Complete List of Job Opportunities
Job Title: Public Relations Specialist
Job Category: Marketing and Communications
Division: Software and Technology Services
Class: Full-time, Permanent
UDA Technologies is seeking a full-time Public Relations Specialist in the Auburn office. As a member of the marketing team, the successful applicant will be responsible for developing and implementing public relations strategies for a premier project management system.
With a diverse portfolio of projects available and unlimited opportunities for growth, the Public Relations Specialist will play an instrumental role in all aspects of public relations, including strategic planning, media and client relations, product branding, and customer service.
Superior candidates will be quick thinkers who can respond to challenges with poise and ease. Excellent communication skills, an engaging personality, and the ability to multi-task are all essential qualifications for this position. In addition to acting as the primary point of contact for media outlets, the Public Relations Specialist will be required to master a challenging product line and work closely with ConstructionSuite users.
In return for superior performance, UDA Technologies rewards employees competitively, recognizes individual and group achievements, and provides a unique company culture that fosters dynamic professional development. Associates are encouraged to show exceptional aptitude for their areas of interest and are given the resources and support necessary to develop their expertise.
Benefits include excellent salary, 401K, profit-sharing, BlueCross BlueShield health and dental coverage, vacation, holidays and sick leave, discounted health club membership, opportunities for career advancement, and friendly office environment.
- Represent the company in all forms of contact - via print, email, phone, in person, at tradeshows and other functions
- Create, develop, and maintain relationships with outside contacts
- Actively influence perceptions of UDA Technologies products and services in the media
- Develop and Pursue new opportunities for positive publicity through creative outlets
- Master products and services offered by UDA Technologies
- Answer and direct inbound calls and emails
- Continually use feedback to improve customer service and client satisfaction
- Participate in analyzing and planning improvements, opportunities, and markets
- Determine and implement creative sales, marketing, and support solutions
designed to best assist client base
- Pursue, manage, and complete a variety of different projects based on
skill set and interest
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Communications, or related field
- Strong orientation to detail, multitasking, and data management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be self-motivated, willing to learn and adapt to new situations, and focused on customer needs
- Superior Customer Service skills for a variety of product and project types
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
About UDA Technologies
UDA Technologies is a leading provider of software applications and services for construction professionals in the United States, Canada, and over 60 countries across the globe. Designed for small- to medium-sized businesses, UDA ConstructionOffice project management and construction estimating software manages over 32 billion dollars of construction annually. UDA Technologies was one of the first companies to capitalize on e-commerce opportunities for vertical markets and has sustained annual double-digit revenue growth. Identified as a key partner in construction software technology, UDA Technologies is a certified Microsoft Developer and a Premier Intuit QuickBooks developer.
|UDA Human Resources Contact Information
UDA Human Resources
UDA Technologies, Inc.
2272 Moores Mill Road, Suite 201
Auburn, Alabama 36830