Search Complete List of Job Opportunities
Job Title: Mobile Software Project Coordinator
Job Category: Product Development
Division: Software and Technology Services
Class: Full-time, Permanent
UDA Technologies is seeking a full-time Mobile Software Project Coordinator in the
Auburn office. The Mobile Software Project Coordinator will be responsible for managing
the development of mobile applications for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Blackberry devices. In addition,
the Mobile Software Project Coordinator will continually evaluate the quality of
products and initiate improvements and positive growth on a regular basis.
Ideal candidates will have strong verbal and written communication skills,
be self-motivated, have a mature and outgoing personality, and be proficient
in managing multiple projects.
Successful candidates will be involved in a variety of operations including
managing and directing developers, improving operations,
interacting with key clients, assisting quality control, and prioritizing new product initiatives and improvements.
Benefits include excellent salary, 401K, profit-sharing, BlueCross BlueShield health and dental coverage, vacation, holidays and sick leave, discounted health club membership, opportunities for career advancement, and friendly office environment.
- Manage and inspire small development teams
- Act as a team leader to deliver industry-leading mobile applications
- Assist in training and continuing education for employees
- Determine and implement creative customer service solutions designed
to best reach client base
- Develop and follow product development guidelines and maintain
- Pursue, manage, and complete a variety of different projects based
on skill set and interest
- Participate in planning and implementing strategy for new
- Project management - plan projects, maintain schedules, and meet
- Analyze audience through sales and technical support and
continually use audience analysis to improve documentation and marketing
- Maintain a customer focus and suggest new product features,
marketing strategies, and other solutions
- Participate in analyzing and planning new opportunities and markets
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Strong project management skills
- Must be self-motivated, willing to learn and adapt to new situations, and focused on customer needs
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About UDA Technologies
UDA Technologies is a leading provider of software applications and services for construction professionals in the United States, Canada, and over 60 countries across the globe. Designed for small- to medium-sized businesses, UDA ConstructionOffice project management and construction estimating software manages over 32 billion dollars of construction annually. UDA Technologies was one of the first companies to capitalize on e-commerce opportunities for vertical markets and has sustained annual revenue growth of at least 45%. Identified as a key partner in construction software technology, UDA Technologies is a certified Microsoft Developer and a Premier Intuit QuickBooks developer.
|UDA Human Resources Contact Information
UDA Human Resources
UDA Technologies, Inc.
2272 Moores Mill Road, Suite 201
Auburn, Alabama 36830