Search Complete List of Job Opportunities
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Information Librarian
Job Category: Administrative Support
Division: Software and Technology Services
Class: Full-time, Permanent
A full-time Executive Assistant is needed to serve along-side the President of UDA Technologies, a growing software company headquartered in Auburn, Alabama. The Executive Assistant will provide administrative and personal support while acting as a key team member in strategic planning, decision-making, opportunity evaluation, research, discovery, and data management in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Ideal candidates will bring energy, excitement, and belief to identify strengths, discover opportunities, and conquer challenges. Candidates will be self-motivated, have a mature and outgoing personality, and also serve as a friendly and knowledgable face for the company, Attention to detail, comfort and command of technology, superior multi-tasking and organization skills, and a positive attitude are needed. Candidates must be able to manage sensitive information with care and maintain confidentiality at all times.
Benefits include excellent salary, 401K, profit-sharing, BCBS health/dental, vacation and holidays, opportunities for international and domestic travel, the opportunity to impact the route of UDA Technologies' success, a chance to work with top-level talent, discounted health club membership, opportunities for career advancement, and friendly office environment.
Unique Opportunities and Responsibilities:
- Travel with the President of UDA to pursue international and domestic trade shows and clients. Explore new markets and discover new opportunities
- Master products and services offered by UDA Technologies and act as an informed contributor to key discussions and decisions
- Communicate new initiatives to staff and track the success of implementation
- Develop an understanding of markets and technology
- Assist in managing the President's ingoing and outgoing correspondence and calendar, email messages, and telephone calls and respond independently when possible
- Maintain a customer focus and suggest new product features, marketing strategies, and other solutions based on client feedback
- Bachelor's Degree or experience assisting executives
- Excellent computer skills
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in software and computer technology a plus
- Flexible to work extended hours or weekend on occasion when/if needed
- Must be self-motivated, willing to learn, and able to adapt to new situations
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
About UDA Technologies
UDA Technologies is a leading provider of software applications and services for construction professionals in the United States, Canada, and over 60 countries across the globe. Designed for small- to medium-sized businesses, UDA ConstructionOffice project management and construction estimating software manages over 32 billion dollars of construction annually. UDA Technologies was one of the first companies to capitalize on e-commerce opportunities for vertical markets and has sustained double-digit revenue growth consistently. Identified as a key partner in construction software technology, UDA Technologies is a certified Microsoft Developer and a Premier Intuit QuickBooks developer.
|UDA Human Resources Contact Information
UDA Human Resources
UDA Technologies, Inc.
2272 Moores Mill Road, Suite 201
Auburn, Alabama 36830