Search Complete List of Job Opportunities
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Job Category: Marketing and Product Presentation
Division: Construction Software
Class: Part-Time & Full-time, Permanent
UDA Technologies is seeking individuals for Graphic Design positions in the Auburn office. This unique opportunity allows designers to collaborate with presales engineering, marketing, and software development professionals to market and promote a growing software company. Selected individuals will create print, web, and packaging materials for a suite of integrated project management software applications.
Ideal candidates will have or be working towards a B.A. or B.F.A. in Graphic Design or a related field, have strong design and communication skills, plus have an interest in software and computer technology.
Benefits include excellent salary, 401K, profit-sharing, BlueCross BlueShield health and dental coverage, vacation, holidays and sick leave, discounted health club membership, opportunities for career advancement, and friendly office environment.
- Collaborate with and assist the Graphic Design staff to develop creative concepts
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns for new software releases
- Design product packaging for retail boxes, DVD/CD cases
- Design graphics for web site
- Design ads for magazines
- Project management - plan projects, maintain schedules, and meet deadlines
- Maintain a customer focus and suggest new marketing and design strategies
- Working towards a B.A. or B.F.A. in Graphic Design or a related field
- Strong design skills for a variety of project types (portfolio required)
- Working knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop required. Flash, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and additional software skills a plus.
- Experience with publishers/printers a plus
- Must be self-motivated, willing to learn, and able to adapt to new situations
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
About UDA Technologies
UDA Technologies is a leading provider of software applications and services for construction professionals in the United States, Canada, and over 60 countries across the globe. Designed for small- to medium-sized businesses, UDA ConstructionOffice project management and construction estimating software manages over 32 billion dollars of construction annually. UDA Technologies was one of the first companies to capitalize on e-commerce opportunities for vertical markets and has sustained annual revenue growth of at least 45%. Identified as a key partner in construction software technology, UDA Technologies is a certified Microsoft Developer and a Premier Intuit QuickBooks developer.
|UDA Human Resources Contact Information
UDA Human Resources
UDA Technologies, Inc.
2272 Moores Mill Road, Suite 201
Auburn, Alabama 36830