Official Rules for Free UDA Ideal Home Plans Contest
2. To enter, input your name, company (if applicable), E-mail, address, city, state or province, zip code and UDA Ideal Home Plan choice. Only electronic entries are acceptable. All entries must be received by the end of the month to be accepted for that month's prize. UDA is not responsible for lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer or telephone transmissions or technical failures of any sort. All entries become the property of UDA and will not be returned.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Everyone is encouraged to enter the contest, with the exception of officers, directors, associates, employees and their immediate families of UDA and its wholly owned subsidiaries. Void where prohibited by law. One entry per person, per week. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
4. DRAWING: UDA will select a winner for a Free Set of UDA Ideal Home Plans randomly from the correctly completed entries each month. Winners will be notified by E-Mail. By entering the contest, winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any promotional activities related to this contest without further compensation.
5. PRIZE: A winner will be randomly selected each month for a Free Set of UDA Ideal Home Plans of their choice. The prize is valued at approximately $800.00 but can range between $600.00 and $900.00 depending on plan choice. All prizes will be awarded. There will be no prize substitutions. Any local, state, and federal taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. By accepting prize, winner agrees to the terms and conditions of UDA's End User License Agreement which is protected by US Copyright Law and International Treaty Provisions, and is granted the right by UDA to build that home one time. For further information concerning these and other copyright restrictions on UDA Ideal Home Plans, please consult UDA Copyright Information.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
7. Consult Winners for a complete listing of Contest Prize Winners.
8. This contest is currently scheduled to run through December 31, 2002.